9.2.14


I think I'm getting serious mature expect for my behaviour when I'm stress.
Especially my thinking and fashion sense.

Thoughts:
I can no longer stand people being impractical.
I can't stand people whining over the smallest thing in this world.
I can't stand people not putting effort into things that should be.
You don't have to give a lot but at least put in the damn effort.
(I'm not whining, I'm just stating what I'm thinking btw.)
I think everyone should start having goals at around my age?

Guys, stop thinking of signing on if you have no passion for army/police/navy/air force/being an engineer in that area at all.
Don't sign on cause you have no plans for future.
Unless you're really hopeless about future, then go ahead.
(If I ever agree with you on signing on because you have no plans, I've gave up on you)

Sometimes I feel that I'm getting more and more arrogant at times.
IDK IF IT'S BECAUSE I GOT INTO LOCAL UNI'S SIDE EFFECT LOL

But nevertheless, I still love all my friends k.

Damn, I really miss being in poly.
If only I knew what I wanted when I was 18.
I'll be studying something I want right now.
But EEE isn't that bad too (:

My two cents worth is slowly getting off topic.
Shall stop.
BYE 


Blogged @ 7:49 PM

The Girl



Huichen
150892
Proud to be a Leo.
Flawed yet Awesome.
Inferior yet Shameless at times.
Currently a student of NTU
I'm an female engineering student FYI.

Blog with random thoughts.
I don't know any big words.
So, it's just a simple blog post.


Instagram
Advertisement



Wants

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)


Past



Newer
Older