16.2.14


Quizzes are approaching very soon.
Thankfully some of the quizzes are after recess week!

AND TALKING ABOUT RECESS WEEK, TWO MORE WEEKS TO IT!
No 6am wake up for school.
No rushing my way to school.
FOR ONE WEEK! ^_^
But of course, there's assignments at the same time to be completed during or before recess week.

This coming saturday, there's a quiz.
Hopefully I'll do well?
Cause I kind of love this module so far (:
It's pretty much rare that I'm saying this cause it's analogue electronics.

HEHEHEHEHE Can't wait for recess week!
And week 7 there's no lab.
MEANS THERE'S NO SCHOOL ON THE FRIDAY BEFORE RECESS WEEK!
WHICH MEANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
LONGER HOLIDAY!
HAHAHAHA

I really love holidays.
HEHE


Blogged @ 9:12 PM

The Girl



Huichen
150892
Proud to be a Leo.
Flawed yet Awesome.
Inferior yet Shameless at times.
Currently a student of NTU
I'm an female engineering student FYI.

Blog with random thoughts.
I don't know any big words.
So, it's just a simple blog post.


Instagram
Advertisement



Wants

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)


Past



Newer
Older