6.2.14


Sigh, my very important resolution for myself is not even archived.
Told myself to buck up this semester and look, I'm still slacking my ass away.
Where were those random time of me having crazy motivations huh.
During Poly days I was so enthu about studies.
Now leh, you ask me do tutorial I'm like, "Nevermind, there's solution during tuts. Just study the answer."
But after going to Prof. Liter Siek's tutorial class, the motivations are slowly coming back.
Well, there's a quiz coming in two weeks.
I'm quite comfortable with op-amps now.
Surprisingly diodes too.

Sadly, Prof Siek's lecture ends next week. :\
His lecture were the ones that I truly enjoyed and listen attentatively to it.
How I wish all my prof have such sense of humour and capable to teach this well.

Come on Hui Chen, BUCK UP!


Blogged @ 12:34 AM

The Girl



Huichen
150892
Proud to be a Leo.
Flawed yet Awesome.
Inferior yet Shameless at times.
Currently a student of NTU
I'm an female engineering student FYI.

Blog with random thoughts.
I don't know any big words.
So, it's just a simple blog post.


Instagram
Advertisement



Wants

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)


Past



Newer
Older