20.3.14


I've been single for this long already.
No, I'm not starting to become those desperate kid.
Just start to wonder when will be happen to me.
Will I get married?
Will I have a family?
What if there's really no one for me?
What if everyone judges me by how I look?

I don't act like a lady.
I don't look weak.
I can't flirt well.
I don't text people with interesting facts.

There's nothing I feel that it's gonna make me fall in love again.
Perhaps, I'll be alone forever.

On the side note, You Who Came From The Stars is a great show.
I thought it would be another Boys over Flowers for me but no, I like the storyline.
Maybe it's the drama that makes me want to be loved again.

I missed that.
Definitely not the person.



Blogged @ 8:24 PM

The Girl



Huichen
150892
Proud to be a Leo.
Flawed yet Awesome.
Inferior yet Shameless at times.
Currently a student of NTU
I'm an female engineering student FYI.

Blog with random thoughts.
I don't know any big words.
So, it's just a simple blog post.


Instagram
Advertisement



Wants

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)


Past



Newer
Older