24.7.14


So, I've officially became senior to some of my freshies.
Went for EEE/IEM's FOC.
Made a lot of new friends and so glad that I've agreed to go for the camp.
I don't know if I'll be a great senior or not but I'm pretty sure I'll try to be their good friend.
Royals will always be the best OG in our heart and I'm pretty sure no one can ever replace them.

Well, of course due to this camp I wasn't able to find tempt jobs because camp happens during a lot of job's date. WHICH IS V SAD. But hey, at least I've enjoyed the camp with the kids! (:

Sigh pie, I doubt I'm good enough for anyone.


Blogged @ 7:59 PM

The Girl



Huichen
150892
Proud to be a Leo.
Flawed yet Awesome.
Inferior yet Shameless at times.
Currently a student of NTU
I'm an female engineering student FYI.

Blog with random thoughts.
I don't know any big words.
So, it's just a simple blog post.


Instagram
Advertisement



Wants

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)


Past



Newer
Older